As per decision of All Unions and Associations meeting at Delhi on 14th November 2017, a meeting of all Unions and Associations existing in Punjab Circle was held on 18/11/2017 at Circle Office, Chandigarh. Com. Surjit Singh, C/Secy.NFTE BSNL, Com Darshan Singh Dardi, C/Secy. SEWA BSNL, Com Balbir Singh, C/Secy. BSNLEU, Com Amarjit Singh, C/Secy. SNEA , Com Ashwani Kumar on behalf of AIBSNLEA and Com Vikas Gupta, C/Secy. AIGTOA participated in the Meeting. The Meeting discussed the means and ways to make the following agitational programme a grand success.
- Human Chain on 23/11/2017.
- Two Days Strike on 12th and 13th December 2017.
a) Wage Revision from 01/01/2017 with 15% fitment.
b) Settlement of left out issues of Second Wage Revision.
c) Opposing formation of Subsidiary Tower Company.
The meeting took following important decisions.
- The call of the all Unions and Associations to make human chain justifying wage revision for BSNL employees and necessity of existing BSNL/Public Sector in the interest of public and in the interest of the country, shall be conducted in each district.
- During the human chain programme, pamphlets justifying wage revision for the BSNL employees and necessity BSNL/Public sectors will be distributed in the public.
- The pamphlets will be prepared centrally at Ludhiana and will be supplied to all district unions and associations by 22nd November.
- Circle level meeting/convention of all unions and Associations will be held at Ludhiana on 28th November 2017 at Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College Auditorium , Gill Road, Ludhiana. Any change will be conveyed in advance to all the participants.
- The participation in the meeting/convention is must for each district for all Unions/Associations. The meeting/convention will start at 11.30 AM and will be concluded by 2.00 PM.
- Central Leaders of Unions/Associations will address the meeting/Convention.